Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting of the Schiff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:09 am

"heh kill me huh, thats interesting" kinzo said as the hot air finally came back and kinzo stood and looked infront of him to see nikorasu standing on a building "well its the chev of chishio, lets see what he wants" kinzo said as he appeared infront of nikorasu like lightning. nikorasu looked at him and raised an eyebrow, then smiled "you walked off so fast you forgot your payment" nikorasu said hinding him a case then turned around "well this will be the last time we do bussiness nikorasu, because now it seems were enimies, i decided to join the schiff, maybe get back whats let of my honor, if not my pride" kinzo said as he turned around and dissappeared standing on the same building were he was laying down. he stood there for a moment to just think for a moment then he looked up to see if he could see the snow fall. nikorasu laughed "well brute strength, against speed, this shall be interesting" nikorasu said as he jumped off the roof top and landed on his bike below and did a quick burnout before zooming down the road out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 am

Suna kept walking not paying attention to Michiyo or Genesis. "Genesis you hardly are a good big brother, seeing as you were on the humans' side for many years." Sukai watched from on top of a roof. She smiled and landed next to Suna. "Your Suna right?" She asked. Suna looked at her. "Yes, your Sukai I believe. What do you need?" They were walking at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:15 am

Genesis looked at suna. "ouch, little sis that was a cheap shot. i only conspired with the humans because i hate chiropterans even more than humans and plus it was fun and not to mention the other two 1st class soldier were also schiff." Genesis looked at Sakai. "hello sakai, well isn't today full of surprizes two schiffs in one night."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:17 am

kinzo appeared next to genesis "hello genesis, since when did you change sides?" kinzo said with a straight face, cold as ever, but you could still see the delight in his eyes from, one joining other schiff, and two seeing his old friend again.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:19 am

"They were traitors too." Suna and Sukai didn't pay any attention to Genesis and continued their conversation. They shook hands and Sukai disappeared. Suna kept walking, she didn't seem to be going anywhere, just walking.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:23 am

Genesis chuckled. "Kinzo is that you? Why its been ages since i've last saw you." Genesis walked up to kinzo and stuck his hand out for a shake. "hmm, changed sides oh well i left SOLDIER to find that brat over there." Genesis points at Suna. "i had to take on two other schiffs just to leave that place and barely left without a scratch. So tell me what have you been up to." Michiyo stood there confused and saw Sakai leave. "Sakai where you going? Don't leave me." Michiyo jumped up and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 am

Suna appeared behind Genesis and smashed her fist into his back. "Those who insult others will only get pain in return." Her voice was the same as it was the entire time and she walked away again. Sukai stood on the tallest point on the tower. "Michiyo, we're going back to the lab. We don't have much time to spare any more." Sukai was calm and seemed to be relieved.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:28 am

kinzo looked at him and sighed "i became a mercenary, but now i'm with the schif" kinzo said with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:34 am

Mcihiyo looked up at her. "yes sakai." Genesis picked himself up off the floor. "ouch that hurt." He got up and cracked his neck. "a mercenary huh? i see you were not that far off from what i was doing in SOLDIER now was it? So i see your now with Sakai and that little runt of hers." Michiyo looks down at Genesis and then appears behind him and roundhouses his head. He once again falls to the ground. "ouch, damn i should really just keep my mouth shut." He stood up once again and cleaned himself off. "so well then Kinzo if your with them shouldn't you be going with them?"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:50 am

"heh, never been stuck to one person for to long" kinzo said with a sigh and a straight face. he looked at genesis "so where are you going" kinzo said looking down at genesis
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:29 pm

"well i guess i might either go with them, or i might continue following you know who." Genesis looked at Suna who kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:56 pm

kinzo looked at suna "she's not worth it" kinzo said as he looked back down at genesis "at least with them your working for a cause, to regain your honor, but with that one all your going to do is get into trouble, i know she's your sister but she is not worth the trouble" kinzo said with a straight face
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:25 am

Suna disappeared and landed on the tower with Sukai. "Now we wait for the other two." Sukai seemed incredibly calm. Which was strange because she usually wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 am

Genesis see's suna with sukai form the corner of his eye. "well looks like we know where im going now, it seems suna has choosen to go with them. And well so will eye. I think its time i finally regain the honor i lost for working with humans." Genesis vanished and appeared on the tower. "hey kinzo, come on."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 am

Suna looked at the newcomer but didn't seem to mind. "We will wait for the last one." Sukai said and sat down on the tower. A large group of people were gathered at the base of the tower. "I guess its not normal for this many people to be on the tower."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:04 pm

kinzo sighed and appeared beside them and yawned "lets get started i guess, what is the course of action, and the objections of the group, its better to have a game plan then to go in there willy nilly" kinzo said getting right to bussiness, kinzo was incredibally smart, and wanted to get everything done and over with smoothly and effectivly, anything that got in his way was removed fast, kinzo was a speedy killer and didn't like to be held up by anything.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Sukai smirked. "If you remember the layout then we don't need a plan. Go through the guards, neutralize all cameras, avoid automated turrets, get to the prison, free the Schiff, and then escape through the path we cleared getting in." Suna nodded in agreement. "Lets go." Suna and Sukai disappeared at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:11 am

kinzo felt disgust rise in his stomach, "thats inefficient, if anything that will get us all killed, we need teams of three to cover the areas they may have schiff guards which would make it difficult for us, if i remember correctly, there was a secret nderground tunnel somewhere near the far east corner, i think it would be wise to use that to get in, then to split and find the schiff from there, but we need a divergent plan" kinzo said as he started to think. kinzo didn't like the "go do what you want" plan, it had to many flaws, moving in teams made it more efficient to kill quickly and move quickly, having a divergent plan made it simpler to get inside, and moving from different directions made it easier to find the schiff, he needed more planning then just bum rush the place. kinzo had a straight face but his eyes showed utter disgust for the way sukai wanted to do things.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:40 am

Genesis placed his hand on kinzo's shoulders. "let it go kinzo, you know suna and sukai. When they set their minds to a plan thats there plan. And plus it may be innefecient, but it will be fun." Genesis began to walk away but then vanished and appeared right behgind suna and sukai.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 am

"thats the stupidest thought process i have ever heard of, they are both stupid for thinking that way, which is why i'll follow my own plan, fuck there method" kinzo said as he appeared at a tree a mile off the base where the other schiff were. "heh get in get schiff, get out" kinzo thought and sighed as he pulled down a branch revealing a secret sewer system. "this should make things easier, no camera's, no soldiers trying to get in my face, easy and efficient" kinzo said as he jumped into the sewer, and the tree covered over the secret entrance.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:54 am

Sukai appeared in the sewer, quickly cutting down several cameras and turrets. "Kinzo your an idiot. But the people who build this base are not. The sewers are the most heavily guarded area, well those and the vents. If you continue down here you'll have a lot of shit going on. I don't mind, it'll help me get in." Sukai disappeared and landed on the rooftop along with Suna. The sound of footsteps reached Kinzo in the sewers. A large amount of soldiers appeared and started firing.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:53 pm

kinzo looked at her and had a pissed face one "YOU IDIOT, YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT!!" kinzo said as he dissappeared. and reappeared inside the base. "the begining portion of the sewer has no cameras so they can't be tracked any further then the middle, by cutting off their cammera's she caused meaningles blood shed, she is such an idiot, the portion of my power allows me to move faster then the eye can see, so i could have sneaked in, but when she cut down the camera's she made our pressence known, she is purposely trying to get us killed and, i am not trying to get killed, she can find her own way in, if she doesn't want to deal with the gurads in the sewer." kinzo said pissed as he sealed off the sewer route which was now off limits as escape since someone wanted to fuck up kinzo's plan of action, which made kinzo extremely angry, but now he wasn't letting the anger show on his face and move as stealthfuly as the wind, knowing full well that they had censor's all around the base, but they would be on red alert just yet since they didn't see kinzo come in, but probally saw him come yelling to himself about sukai. kinzo moved to like the wind over to a shadow area behind boxes and hid there a moment. "next thing to do is to find out where they are, they were moved, to another district of this lab since i've last been here, but i don't know where" kinzo thought to himself as he saw a patrol soldier pass by the boxes. kinzo appeared behind the soldier and drag the soldier behind the boxes knockign the soldier out and taking the map that was in his pocket "heh my lucky day" kinzo said as he started to move from shadow to shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of the Schiff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2