Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting of the Schiff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

A meeting of the Schiff Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Sakai slowly walked along the streets. She didn't really have anything to do. She decided to look for other Schiff. She walked up the tower and sighed. "I feel so alone."
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:45 pm

kinzo ran across the rooftops of the paris tops. he was on a mission of gaining a secret chip for the jet company of north japan. he had aquired the chip flawlessly and was now on his way to diliver the package. "tools only have on purpose and thats to be used, or they become old and rusty, thats what i am, and i refuse to become rusty" kinzo said as he started to run faster and had a super straight face on jetting from roof top to rooftop
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:48 pm

Sakai jumped down and landed in front of him. The slates off roof around her seemed to explode when she landed. A wave of broke pieces of tile fly into Kinzo's face. Her large weapon was on her shoulder. The air was filled with snow and ice. She swung her sword along the roof and froze it solid. "Another Schiff huh? Why are you in such a hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:57 pm

kinzo lifted his hand and blocked the stones from going into his eyes and looked at her "i have to deliver a package, now if you don't mind" kinzoku said as he appeared behind her in a gust of wind starting to run again. kinzo hated being delayed, he only had to more blocks before he got to the big corporation building. the building where he had to deliver the package.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:03 pm

"What a rude person. Well I have my own work to do." Sakai ran towards the same building as him. She also had a package, it wasn't very friendly. She landed outside the building and gave it to one of the people outside. She gave a detonator to a man nearby and sat on a roof top. After Kinzo had delivered the package and left the bomb exploded. The entire building blew apart. Sakai smiled and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:06 pm

kinzo didn't even look back as the building exploded "well they were a crooked company anyways, but nikorasu won't be too happy about this" kinzo said with a straight face and layed down on a near by roof top and sighed looking up at the sky. "days of a tool, are so lazy these days"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Sakai appeared in front of him. "Time to talk now?" She stood over him with her weapon in had and the area frosting. Kinzo could see his on breath.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

"sure, what do you want to know?" kinzo said with a sigh and a straight face sitting up
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:19 pm

"Well, for one. When were you created? Where? How did you escape? And why haven't you contacted any other Schiff?" Sukai sat down next to him. She was tiny compared to him, but her sword was about the same size as him. The ground around the area Sukai sat down started to freeze over. The entire area was freezing cold. It was odd for summer, and seemed strange that it was concentrated around Sukai.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:27 pm

kinzo looked at her and then looked up at the sky "i was created 21 years ago, but was modified over and over again till i am now, i'm as new as you in retrospec, but then again your the ones that helped me escape, i remember clearly, you and some other girl, once you made that commotion and made it so all there attention was on you i simply left, i was tired of being there tool, but now i'm my own tool, my own weapon, the reason i haven't contacted any of you schiff is because i thought they would still be hunting you and if they hunt you it means they won't be looking for me, better seperate then together" kinzo said with a sigh and closed his head laying back on the frozen concrete. kinzo was no stranger to the cold, so he didn't mind, kinzo didn't mind her as long as she didn't get in his way, she was a nice person but he wasn't trying to get tag alongers.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 pm

"You underestimated me. The people who created us are all dead. The people who left to chase me are all dead. Those people weren't killed, they died of their own accord." Sukai looked up at the sky and yawned. She stood up and picked up her sword. "So what have you been doing? Becoming the tool of humans?" She spat on the ground, it froze before it hit the ground and shattered. "Because thats what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:37 pm

"do what you have to do, but i guess become my own tool, didn't go into your head" kinzo said his eyes still closed and his face still emotionless
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:49 pm

"Have you ever wondered why we alone were doomed to this fate? Have you ever thought of how many Schiff are doing the same thing as you? Have you ever even given thought to the idea that there are more Schiff in the world still inside those labs?" Sukai's voice was calm but her words were sharp, almost cutting. It was one thing very few Schiff ever though of. After escaping they were far too pleased with their own freedom to think of other people's freedom. "Have you ever wondered what the purpose of the Schiff is? Why were we created? Who came up with the concept? Why did they use us instead of the guns they treasure so much? Do you have any idea?" Sukai didn't seem to be angry, but calm and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:57 pm

"no i don't, because its not my priority, and to make your priority means you have some kindness in you, i loss kindness for others a long time ago, though i still show mercy, but in this world its survival of the fitest, kill or be killed, the one left standing is the one who deserves to win by nature, so to think about anything else but living would not be my place, and if that was an invitaion to go help some cagged birds get there wings, then no thanks, i much rather prefer my lif of hiding below the sonar doing what i do best, being a weapon, even if it means working for others." kinzo siad his eyes still closed and brushed his hair back then opened his right eye. "right eye of doom, and....." kinzo said as he opened his left eye "and my left eye of destruction, whatever they look at is cursed to die, maybe i shouldn't lay eyes on you then since you have a more worthy cause then i do." kinzo said as he re-closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 pm

A voice ecoed in the night. "what a load of crap." Michiyo jumped down and landed next to sakai with a big crater baing made under her feet. "so whos your little boyfriend, Sakai?" Michiyo looked at sakai with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:35 pm

kinzo opened one eye and looked at the new commer then closed his eye again "its day genius" kinzo said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:08 am

Sukai completely ignored Michiyo. "If you want to be a weapon so badly, why not become a weapon on the Schiff? Only a truly skilled warrior can fight to build, rather then to break. I'm going to try and save the Schiff either way. But the chances that I die are increased by you not coming." The temperature around Sukai continued to drop. "I don't want to forsake the goals of our fallen heroes." Sukai looked at the sky, she seemed to be lost in memory.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:36 am

michiyo just stared at sakai with one eyebrow lifted up. "whatever i'll leave you and your boyfriend alone for a bit." Michiyo turned and waved her hand as she jumped off the roof and landed on another building creating another crater."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 am

"Who said I would let you leave that easy?" Sukai appeared in front of her. Her large weapon's blade was at Michiyo's throat. "I've heard theres a new Schiff in the area. Find them will you? And don't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:45 am

With sakai's blade pressed against her neck, all michiyo did was pick at her teeth. She responded to what sakai asked of her, "yea yea i'll find them. Try not to strike out on your little boyfriend here, ok sakai."With that said Michiyo dissapears in order to find the remaining schiff."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:28 am

kinzo looked at her and sighed "what is the benifit for me, gaining strength really means nothing to me, being a warrior means nothing to me, building a new era for the schiff means nothing to me, i guess you could say nothing this world has to offer means nothing to me, but in the long run i need to live, and to live freely, and it doesn't seem going with you is the right option for that lifestyle" kinzo said with a sigh his eyes still closed
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:49 am

"I really should kill you. But I don't have the time." Sukai disappeared. Suna was feeding on a human nearby during this conversation. She wasn't really paying attention to the other Schiff. She found that feeding was more interesting. When Michiyo appeared near her she dropped the body and continued to walk down the street not paying any attention.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:54 am

Michiyo landed and saw a girl walking away and a dead body thats was feed upon behind her. "well i guess i found a schiff." From a corner that Suna is coming up Genesis stands there and looks at her with one eye. "Do you want that schiff to know who you are, is that why you left the body there Suna?" Genesis walked out of the corner, revealing a dead body laying there, when Suna passed it and walks besides her. Michiyo stand there watching them and see's Genesis join up with the girl. "well looks like i just found two schiffs."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:02 am

"Do you need something Genesis?" Suna looked at him. Her face was clear of all emotion but she didn't really seem to want Genesis with her. "I left that body there because I don't need to hide it." She kept walking at a faster pace.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:08 am

"what a big brother can't want to be near his little sister when he hasn't seen her for years?" Genesis walks faster to keep up with Suna. From behind them Michiyo is following. Genesis sighs then stops, he says out loud. "is there a reason your following us women." Genesis turned and had an emotionless face. Mcihiyo stopped and looked at him. "well because you are schiff like me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the Schiff   A meeting of the Schiff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of the Schiff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next