Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunset.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:43 pm

Kitsune walked along the beach. She was carrying her sandals in her hands and watched the sunset in the sky. Chishio was sitting on a tall rock, she noticed Kitsune but didn't bother to move. She was far too busy thinking up a plan. It was a calm night, nothing could ruin it.
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 pm

A few steps behind Kitsune was her twin sister Chiharu. Chiharu wore a blue bikini and held a basket filled with food. "hey Kitsune can you finally pick a spot." Chiharu looked to the side and saw Chishio. She muttered to herself, "now why would that witch be all the way out here." She continued to follow behind Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:00 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, how about..." Kitsune started to look around. "Over there." She pointed at a sandy area surrounded by rocks. Kitsune ran over and looked around. "This will work." She sat down and yawned. Chishio kept observing them. She jumped from the top of the rock and landed beside Kitsune. "Hey Kit, whats up?" She asked warmly. "Woohoo! Chishio is here!" Kitsune hugged Chishio knocking her over.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:13 pm

"finally." Chiharu arived at the spot and placed down the stuff. She looks as chishio arrives and as her sister hugs her. "hello chishio, what are you doing here."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Chishio laughed when Kitsune hugged her. "Huh? Well I like the beach, its a good place to think. I see your having a picnic of sorts. So, Chiharu, how is Kai doing?" Kitsune jumped and sat leaning against a rock. A flock of birds flew overhead and made noises at an annoyingly loud volume.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:23 pm

"he's the same, he still trie to reject me but i know he loves me. And yes we are having a picknick, would you like to join us?" Chiharu began to lay everything out.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:24 pm

"No I'm fine. I don't really like human food." Chishio stood up and jumped onto a rock. Naiya walked down the beach, wearing a very, very small bikini. She saw the people but didn't go to them. She just continued to walk along, hoping for Kai to turn up.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:50 pm

"hmm, why not it tastes reall good." Chiharu grabbed a piece of chicken leg and began to eat it. Meanwhile Kai walks along the beach, he's wearing red swim trunks and no shirt revealing his 6-pack. He see's Naiya walking along in a bikini, his eye pupils turned into hearts. She rushed over to her and immediatly began flirting. "hello gorgeous, how have you been."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:52 pm

"Oh, hello Kai." Naiya hugged Kai and then looked at the setting sun. "Isn't that the other girl who loves you over there?" She pointed at Chiharu.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:57 pm

"huh? what where? Oh god, um lets go." He takes her hands and starts to run but chiharu see's him. "huh? Kai, my love there you are." She runs after Kai. "oh crap, hey wait isn't that chishio." He looks see's chishio buth then starts to run as Chiharu closes in on him. She looks at him and then starts to run faster. "Kai honney where are you going?"Kai begins to run even faster and yells out. "Takai, Help get this crzy women away from me."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:03 pm

nikorasu smisitting in a tree with his black swim trunks and his white t-shirt. he was sitting steadily on a branch that was looming over chishio, he wasn't taking his eyes off chishio, protecting her was what drove him, and if she were to die, it would be the end of him as well. nikorasu looked at everybody and saw there enimies also on the beach and was waiting for the order to attack. nikorasu sniffed the air and looked back into the forest near the beach "heh...." nikorasu said and smelt and tasted blood in the air, but the blood wasn't human. nikorasu looked back at everyone on the beach "i'm not moving till we're attack or am given the order" nikorasu said looking up but was talking to chishio
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:25 am

Takai flew down and landed in front of Chiharu. "I'm sorry, but I think you need to be somewhere else." Takai smashed her armored arm into Chiharu and then flew over to Kai. "I think she's gone." Chishio saw both Naiya and Kai but didn't move. She really didn't care right now. Kitsune just sat next to the rock and wrote in a short hand quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:31 am

Chiharu was hit and rolled backwards. She got up and huffed. "hmph ,whatever." Chiharu walked back over to her sister katsune."Kai looked at Takai and sighed with relief. "whoo thank you takai, god knows what would have happened if she had caught me." Kai tihnks about what would have happened and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:42 am

Kitsune looked up but didn't ask any questions. "I'm getting bored. I think I'm going to go for a walk." The sun had sunk and it was officially night-time. Kitsune got up and started walking along the beach. Takai went back into her normal form and waited for Kai to make another move. Chishio sat on the rock and watched, she didn't care. Kai was there you probably wouldn't win the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:51 am

Kai looked towards chishio. "helo chishio, nice to see your not trying to kill everyone today. Oh and nikorasu, why don't you stop being shy and hang down here with the rest of us?" Kai walked back to Naiya and smiled at her. "now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:07 pm

nikorasu looked at kia "would rather not, i was assigned to be in this area and in this area i will stay, if i need to move then i will move, plus its better to not make friends with the enemy" nikorasu said with a smirk and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm

"No where I'm bored." Naiya started to walk away. She took a few steps and then disappeared. Chishio looked at Kai with disgust. "I'd kill you but I don't want to ruin Kitsune's thoughts of me." She stood and jumped down and started to walk down the beach. "Niko come on. Lets go home." She continued down the beach and disappeared. Kitsune kept writing quickly. She didn't seem to care who any of these people were.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:05 am

niko smiled jumping into the air and dissappearing and appearing next to chishio "it was nice seeing all of you, hope we can have another family get together like this again" niko said with a smile and continued walking with chishio. niko liked being around people, but because of his new life, he had to keep himself contained.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 am

"hmm, ok." Kai then looks at chishio and hears what she says. "geez , what was that all about. And im sure they already know about you, or atleast chiharu does." Kai vanished and appeared on the rock where chishio just was. He watches as chishio and niko leave. "hmm, hey niko next time we have one of these why don't you try to be more friendly. Try to have fun with us ok. And if you want i'll set you up on a date with Takai!" Kai said this with a smile on his face. He then jumps down and lands next to kitsune. "kitsune what you writing?"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 am

niko sighed "such an emptyless thing to say, i would hate to date anyone who works with you, or anyone for that matter" niko said as he walked. niko rubbed his hair and let out a sigh "only i want to date is chishio" niko thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes. his thoughts didn't really show up on his face but it did seem like he was sad.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Takai sighed and jumped onto a rock. Kitsune looked at Kai. "Huh? Oh, nothing important." She closed her note book and yawned. "Maybe we should get going."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:16 pm

"aww already but we haven't even began having fun yet." Kai ran to the water and jumped in. "come on guys join me."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 pm

kinzo looked in a tree with a straight face "there all gathered here at once it seems, this job will be easy after all..." kinzo said as he tood out a small box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunset....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset.......   Sunset....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood+ Generation :: The World! :: Okinawa :: The Beach-
Jump to: