Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finding a Chevalier

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Finding a Chevalier Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Naiya walked down the street of Okinawa at a leisurely pace. She wasn't in any hurry. "I wonder if I can find some food." She was wearing a very tight tank top and a short black skirt. Naiya constantly tossed her handbag into the air and caught it. "Where can I find something to eat."
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:56 pm

along the streets Shin was walking with his arm bleeding and cuts all over him. In one hand he carried a black katana and in his other hand the seeth for the sword. He was very tired and didn't pay any attention to who was around him. The scent of battle and blood was all around Shin's body. while breathing hard Shin says, "heh, that damn nagato. He had to shoot of his big mouth and caused this war. And because of that i had to kill him. Heh but i must admit that was a fun fight."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:04 pm

"Oh? That looks like food." Naiya looked at the bleeding man. She started to walk towards him. She dropped her hand bag and ran towards him. "Hey are you okay?" The emotion in her voice was fake but cleverly woven so it was hard to tell. She took the sword from his hand and dropped it. "You should really sit down. Let me help you." She started to help support him towards a bench. Shin noticed she was incredibly strong for somebody of her small size. She helped him down onto the bench.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Shin''s face went into shock as some random women who he had never seen before comes out of nowhere and helps him sit down. "uh..who...who are you?" He sits on the bench and as he sits he feels an immense pain in his arm. "argh, damnit i didn't think i had gotten wounded so badly."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:20 pm

"Who are you? Its a lot more uncommon to see half dying men with swords then woman walking down the street." Naiya ran over to her handbag and picked it up. She pulled out a roll of bandages and walked back to him. She started the apply them to his cuts. She pretended to put one on his neck. Naiya purposefully fell forward and she bit into his neck and started to take blood. This is pretty good actually...
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:23 pm

as she asked his question he looked at her from the corner of his eye. "my name is Shin Himura. Why are you helping me you don't even know me." He watches as she runs to get her bag and comes back with bandages. As she begins to aplly them to his cuts then his neck he felt a sharp sting in his. "argh, what the...? What are you doing to me?"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Naiya lifted her mouth briefly. "What do you think I'm doing?" She bit him again. A man wearing a black trench coat with a rifle entered the park and aimed it at Naiya and prepared to fire. She didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:29 pm

He looked at her with his eyes from the corner and after she answered his question with another question then sunk her teeth back into his neck. He once again felt immense pain in his neck. "what are you, a vampire?" He looks up as he see's a man in a black coat with a rifle aimed at the woman. "who the hell are you old man? Well whoever you are help me." He continued staring at the man.

Last edited by Shin Himura on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:33 pm

The man fired the rifle into her back and she didn't seem to notice. Naiya stood up and turned around, the bullet fell out of her back. "Actually I'm a Chiropetra, but vampire is the closest human term for it." Naiya wiped her mouth with her arm and looked at the man. The metal fence that he was standing next to shot up and became sharp. It stabbed the man and he fell to the ground bleeding. More Red Shield Operatives ran into the Park and started firing. "Hey kid get out of here. This bitch is a freaking demon." One of the soldiers yelled to Shin. Naiya let the bullets pound into her. The ground opened up and the soldiers fell into a large void. The few that grabbed onto the side were crushed when the ground closed again. Naiya turned around and smiled at Shin.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Shin watches as the man fires around into the woman but it doesn't work. He hears her tell him what she is. He then watches as more red sheild operatives arrive and one of them tells him to leave. But for some reason he unable to move. He stands there staring at the women as she smiles at him, his eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Naiya appeared behind. "Your pretty cute actually." She put into his neck again just for a moment. "You taste good, I think I'll keep you around." She picked up a jagged rock and cut her hand with it. She opened his mouth with one hand and forced the blood down with the other hand. Shin fell to the ground and started to spasm. He stopped and then his skin exploded and he turned into his Chiropetra form. "Your even cute as a demon."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Shin stands there in his demon form. He walks up to the women and bows to her then gets on his knee. "im am here to do your bidding my quenn." He look behind himself and see's the red shield operatives. "do you wish for me to rid you of these humans my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 pm

"Please do so. And then turn back to your normal form." Naiya watched him go and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 pm

" with pleasure." Shin stands up and look at the red sheild men. They fire contant round at
shin but shin ignores them. "die fools that oppose my dear queen Naiya." Shin raises his hand towars the men and fires constant rounds of black fire balls. He then stops fireing and turns one of his claws into a katana. He grasps it and charges in at the men. "now die foolish humans." With his claw sword he finishes off the rest of the men without giving them a chance to attack. While changing back into his normal form he turns to Naiya and says, "the deed is complete my queen."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Naiya started walking away. "All those bullets ruined my new outfit. I better get home to change." Naiya stopped and jumped behind Shin. "Let me ride you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:10 pm

with an emotionless face Shin nodds ash she says what she did. "yes my queen." Shin sighs and dashes towards Naiya's home. "is there anytihng else you require my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:17 pm

"Come on in with me. My other Chevalier is somewhere else, I need somebody to help me out." Naiya walked in the front door and started up the stairs. She walked into her room and started to take off her tank top. She tossed it to Shin and then pulled off her skirt. She took off her bra and underpants and then walked into a closet and turned around. She put on a very clear nightgown and walked towards Shin. Naiya bit into his neck and started to take his blood.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm

As she began to strip infront of him Shin's eyes began to open up wide. He snapped out of his emotionless faze. "wha...what are you doing i though you only had to change your dress, but not everytihng." He covers his eyes but has a little peek hole.HE then kept quite as she bite into his neck. He was in heven because of it. It felt so good he completely forgot she was naked.

OOC:you totally did tha ton purpose didn't you
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm

"Huh? Well its getting late so I thought I might as well put on my nightgown." Naiya jumped onto the bed and crawled under with him. "Why are you so nervous?" She moved on top of him and kissed him gently on the lips. She bit him again inviting that feeling of overwhelming joy Chevaliers get at times like that. "Don't be so afraid of me." She took off her mouth and ran her tongue along his neck. "I love all my Chevaliers. And your much cuter then my other one." Naiya rolled over so he was on top of her. She kissed him again.

OOC: Yes I did. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm

He then completely forgot about her being in an almost seethrough nighgown. and when he ended up ontop of her and she kissed him again. he kissed back. "yes queen Naiya."

OOC:i fell so weird doing this
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Naiya bit his neck again. She pulled him against herself with her arms. "Your so much nicer then my other Chevalier." She kissed him again and didn't break it off. "Your also a better kisser then him." She smiled. Her watch beeped. "Woah, I can't miss the start of the Simpsons." Naiya jumped out of the bed and ran down the stairs. She jumped onto the couch and turned on the TV.

OOC: Why? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:37 pm

"he falls off the bed after she gets up and watches the simpsons. He gets up sits next to her and looks at her confused. "the simpsons? your kidding right why the simpsons why not something really funny like george lopez or family guy?"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:43 pm

"I've been watching this show since it was created I can't miss it now. Besides family guy just rips off the simpsons at every episode." Naiya leaned against Shin. "Wait a second. This is a rerun." Naiya stood up and took a DVD off the rack and then put it in. "I guess British comedy will do." She leaned against Shin again. "We can make out or something after this. I'm usually just so stressed I need to relax."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 pm

"hmm british comedy, your into british comedy?" He runs his hand threw her hair. He kisses her one last time and gets up. "would you like anything to eat, my queen?" He walks to the door.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:52 am

"Nothing at all." Naiya stood up and turned off the TV. "I doubt Diva would have liked me to do this. Oh well." She disappeared and reappeared wearing her regular clothing. (Thats what she has on in the pic.) "You can amuse yourself however you like I'm going out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Chevalier
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next