Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shin Himura(N/F)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Name: Shin

Height: 5\\\'8\\\"

Weight: 150lbs

Years Since Becoming a Chevalier: since he was born

Which Queen Do They Serve: Naiya

----------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Shin likes chocolate and karashi mentaiko. His favorite celebrities are Al Pacino and Mike Ness and the person he admires most is jackie chan. He is uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women despite the "tough guy" image he tries to maintain. He is a pretty strong fighter as he ranked in the top 5 in a fighting tournament that he entered.

Dislikes: Those who try to attack his queen

Mannerisms: Shin has aquired very decnt manners since he came form a wealthy family.

Hobbies: Training

---------------------------------------------------------

Summary: (Stuff that hasn\\\'t been mentioned before that we should know.)

Alliance: evil, chaotic

History: Shin spent most of his entire life as a simple man in japan. He was the son of a wealthy japanese banker. So he was well mannered. Though he hated having to live like this he wanted to be like other people. So he would occasionally sneak out of his house and cause havoc. He made his own little gang of kids who hated their parents. He was very skilled in fighting because when he was little his parents placed him in a dojo where he learned swordsmanship and martial arts. Thank to the most idiotic and hot headed members of his gang ended up getting the gang in trouble with another gang and this caused a great gang war.

---------------------------------------------------------
Stats (Explain their strengths weaknesses etc.)

Speed: 8/10

Strength:9/10

Intelligence: 7/10

Stamina: 7/10(How much of a beating they can take.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Chiropetra Form Appearance:shin Himura(N/F) MonsterKingdomJewelSummoner(the creature in the back)

Half-Chiropetra Form Appearance: shin Himura(N/F) MonsterKingdomJewelSummoner(the man in the front but with the the armor on his full forms legs on his legs.)

Chiropetra Form Powers: Able to shoot blasts of black fire and fly at quick speeds. Is also able to make his claws sharp enough to treat them like swords.

Half-Chiropetra Form Powers:Is able to shoot tiny black fire balls.

Last edited by Shin Himura on Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm sorry I can't approve this. The idea of this forum is that it takes place after Saya is dead. Diva is already dead in the show remember? You need to add the Chiropetra form stuff. I suggest you make a custom character they are easier to start off with.
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 pm

oh i wasn't done sorry and ok, and am i allowed to say that my custom was half chevalier because his father was one and his mother was human and then his chivalier powers awakened when he was bitten by a chiropteran(soory if i mispelled it)
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 pm

That doesn't really work. Well I suppose but his powers would be really weak and he would only have a half form. He'd basically be human.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 pm

hmm true but wait how exactly ate chivalier made?? i never understood that part of the anime and your chars a queen right
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Basically, when a normal drinks blood from a queen they become a Chevalier. They gain certain Chiropetra powers. They have a form where they were mostly normal except for a single part. Like Haji's claw or Solomon's blade. Then they have another form where they completely become a Chiropetra. They are really strong and have special powers. Haji's is where both his hands become claws and he gets wings.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:54 pm

oh and your characters a queen right and if so can i put that he serves her , and drank her blood when she tried to save him from certain death or would that be a problem
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:58 pm

My queen isn't like Saya. If she saw a human dying she'd laugh and watch. Her current and only Chevalier (Which will be Nira if he wants.) was her lover or something like that. She's a sex addict so that'd be the only way to become her Chevalier. That or you forcefully made yourself her Chevalier. Its a bit confusing, but you'd have to think up a better reason why he serves her.

My posts may be slow I'm doing my homework.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:07 pm

hmm well can you help me*gives her the puppy dog look*
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Dogs suck. *Punts the puppy.* Yeah sure, you can just make him a Chevalier and we can roleplay out the changing or something.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:14 pm

ok so do i just put nothing under the history until he rp what heppens
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Nope. You write the history of his life up to becoming a Chevalier. And make sure you fill in EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:21 pm

ok ok but what do i put for how he became one
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:25 pm

Nill. Leave it blank
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:46 pm

ok thank you so where are we rping the thingy
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 pm

I'll make the thread in Oki
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 pm

ALSO JOIN THE FREAKING CHAT BOX
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 pm

okok don't eat me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shin Himura(N/F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin Himura(N/F)   shin Himura(N/F) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shin Himura(N/F)
Page 1 of 1